Staples turns regular loss to Greenwich into a big FCIAC Semifinal Win to advance to the FCIAC Finals.
The Wreckers look to defend there title and go for six straight championships.
Under 10 seasons as the coach, Hrisovulos has led the Staples program to 10 FCIAC finals. His record going into tomorrow’s final is 5-4.
STAPLES 4GREENWICH 0
1. Eric Stein (S) vs Justin Speaker (G) 7-6, 3-1 DNF
2. Robbie Daus (S) def. Caleb Fockens (G) 6-4, 6-4
3. Tighe Brunetti (S) def. Matthew Luzzi (G) 6-4, 6-2
4. Brandon Felcher (S) def. Matthew Tamis (G) 6-3, 6-3
1. Jack Tooker / Sam Lampert (S) vs Nick Liu / Hayden Witmer (G) 7-6, 4-5 DNF
2. Jake Greenwald / Bradley Sheppard (S) def. Boris Ardemasov / Derek Wang (G) 7-5, 6-4
3. Adam Greenlee / Jason Katz (S) vs James Cosby / Stefan Brovig (G) 1-2 DNF